This article lists the main features of the PHP-based remote app, and may be useful for technical readers interested to know if it is suitable for their intended purposes.
- All the code you need to run a form-to-email on your own LAMP server
- Installs under remote control from the Missive app
- Supports SMTP and Sendmail mail transfer
- SMTP sending includes support for standard SMTP and TLS or SSL encryption
- Messages are sent in an AJAX operation (may be helpful for Single Page Applications)
- All sections of the form can be overridden with custom HTML
- Optional rate-limiter to reduce third-party abuse
- Plenty of CSS classes/ids to which custom CSS can be attached
This list will be kept up-to-date as items in the Roadmap are implemented.